Delivering your site includes:
- serving the site through a distributed content delivery network which makes the site available more quickly by serving cached pages from servers as close as possible to the end user
- malware monitoring and a first level of protection from hackers through threat monitoring
- uptime monitoring to reduce downtime when errors or problems occur.
- daily and weekly backups of the entire site and any related databases
- routine site updates of WordPress core files and plugins as maintenance versions are released
This is a monthly charge from the first day of service and continuing each month until terminated.